Friday, November 28, 2008

Busy Day!!!

Well I have had one busy day today! After a restless night of sleep and waking up at 1:30 a.m. I decided that I might as well get up and take advantage of some Black Friday shopping--what was I thinking?? I decided that I'd hit up Kohls and was there at 3:50 a.m. (they open at 4:00 a.m.). Needless to say, there was quite a line to get in. Once in the store, it was a free for all! I got the few things I had came for and did some looking around. Then the fun began--I waited in line to pay for 1 1/2 hours!!! Yikes! It got pretty comical towards the end and at least the people I was in line with were fun. There were 3 of us pregnant girls and right beside me was a labor and delivery nurse from our hospital--so we all got to gabbing. Once again I was the only one not knowing what we're having. The other two ladies are having baby boys. After heading home with my deals I decided to go into work for a couple of hours and then went to my doctor's appointment. Andy was able to leave work for a while to come with me. Not much has happened but I am 50% efaced (or thinned out) so that was a little reassuring. We are just very anxious for Baby C to be here! I'd love to not have to go into work on Monday but that may be wishful thinking!!

1 comment: