Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Blahs...

It must be because of daylight savings time but this Cathcart household is dragging today! Brady was a little difficult during the night last night, of course on mommy's night duty! Oh well, it could always be worse and it's hard to get mad when you see him smiling/laughing when you go in to check on him. Both Andy and I were really tired at work today but luckily the work day is over and now it's family time! Below are some pics to brighten up your Monday!


I'm a happy baby!


Look at those legs--our little Michelin man!


We got out our highchair to put Brady in while we eat dinner. It's great because it doesnt take up any room, just put it on a chair.


He is just talking, talking, talking these days...


I'm a big boy sitting in my highchair...here is one of my favorite toys!

My favorite time--eating time!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment