Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rest of our weekend...

After the Dragon Boat races, we hurried home so we could attend my Farrells completion party. It was a party to celebrate completing the 10-week program. I loved the program which is why I signed on for their maintenance program. This means I'll still be doing my workouts at 4:20 a.m.! Oh well, it's definitely worth it! I had great results but I'm not done yet! My final testing went really well and I was very happy with my results, I just wished I was able to get my mile time under 6 minutes but I ended up at 6:08...I'm close! We had Jen and Jon watch Brady while we went to the party and then hung out with them afterwards. On Sunday we did some cleaning around the house and then went to Mike and Kristen's new home in Norwalk for dinner. It was great seeing them and catching up!


We thought this was too cute...Brady sleeping with his bear and in the corner, butt up! This is how he sleeps most of the time! :-)

1 comment: