Sunday, November 22, 2009

Living History Farms


Well this is what I looked like after the race!!! We had SO much fun! I had a small group from Wells Fargo train and run the race this year. We met before the race to take some 'Before' pictures (which are on a disposable camera...I'll scan them in later) and to run together. One big attraction this year was that Rebecca from Biggest Loser came with our group, although she wasn't able to run because she has the finale in just 2 weeks and she didn't want to get injured. She is good friends with my HFS, Whitney. It was so great to see her--she looks AMAZING! You will all have to watch the finale! And she is as sweet as can be! As you can see by the picture, we had a lot of fun making sure we all got covered in mud! You run through creeks, climb muddy hills and run through pasture...SO fun!
Andy was such a good hubby--he dropped me off for the race and picked me up! The traffic is so hectic at this race so that really helped. We were planning on running some errands after the race so luckily Stephanie was at home so I could shower before going anywhere!
I'm already excited for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment