Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Our weekend didn't start out too well. On Thursday afternoon Brady came down with a stomach bug. The poor guy was puking his little guts out. He was scared when he'd throw up and then after. He clung to me like his life depended on it. Needless to say, I took the day off Friday and he and I spent the day cuddling. I love that he wanted me so much and wanted to snuggle all day, I just wish it wasn't because he was sick. This nasty bug went through pretty much all the kiddos at daycare and most of the parents as well. Andy came down with it on Saturday while we were at his parents for a family gathering. We were only able to stay in Gowrie for a few hours then we came home so he didn't infect anyone else. So Saturday night Brady and I took care of daddy. We also had a little Valentine's date. Brady and I ran some errands and went out for dinner together (okay so it was McDonalds but it still counts as a date, right?). I'm not a fan of McDonalds but it has a play place and Brady LOVES watching kids play. So, very little eating was done but he had a great time!
Yesterday Andy was starting to feel a little better. We spent most of the day just laying low and relaxing. We did exchange some small gifts and will go out to celebrate another time since he was sick. Of course he had something all planned out but the stomach bug stops for no one! I did get my favorite--tulips!




Brady with his Valentine's Day Goodie Bag from daycare

Eating his V-day cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment