Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Job!!!

Well tomorrow I start a new job. After 8 years in Corporate Fitness, it was time for a little change. I will be the Wellness Director at Grand View University. I am SO excited for this new endeavor. I have always wanted to be in an educational setting and Grand View is a great smaller University. It has such a family feel and it doesn't hurt that it's a Danish Lutheran college! I don't think it could be a better fit! This is a brand new position so the first couple of months will be just figuring out what I need to be doing, etc. I am excited for this new opportunity and a much shorter commute!!! It will be so weird working more regular hours (8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) No more super early mornings!!! Yay! So hopefully my first week goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment