Friday, December 10, 2010

Living History Farms Run!

I had completely forgotten to post about my favorite race! Living History Farms! This year I had a group from Grand View train and run it. For all of them, it was their first year and they did awesome! They are such a fun group of people and I am so blessed to work at a university with such awesome people...it is just like a big family! I love it! Here are some fun pics of us on our 7 mile journey. We got good and muddy!!! Which is the whole point of the race! Who cares how fast you go, if you don't have fun and get a little muddy--you might as well just run a road race! :-)


Pre-Race...FREEZING cold but ready to run!

Oh yeah...we stopped at every mile marker to pose for a fun pic!



Here is the 'after' picture! Those white shirts really show the mud!

Here's our shoes afterwards...heading straight for the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment