Monday, February 21, 2011

A Fun Saturday!!

We had a great day on Saturday. I started the day off with a great 12-mile run with my friends Mollie and Becky in Altoona. It's always get to chat and catch up from the week and get in a run on a beautiful morning. Then we laid low a little, made some great lunch and then at 3, Meggie, Jen and I headed to West Des Moines for a much needed girls day/night. We started with some shopping then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and of course cheesecake, and then we went to No Strings Atttached movie. It was a fun movie and a great get-a-way for us! We definitely need to do it more often! While we were out and about, all the men got together with the kids and they had a great time! They ordered pizza and the little boys had a blast playing together!
We didn't get really any pics from our fun day except for this one of me and Brady before I left to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment