Friday, October 7, 2011

Catching Up

So I know I've been a bad blogger this week. We've had lots of things going on that I definitely will post more in length about later. Last Friday was our 5 year Wedding Anniversary and Andy and I took a trip to Galena, IL. We had a great time and Brady had fun with Nana and Papa. He even got to go to the zoo in Omaha. Then this week I was gone for 2 1/2 days for a conference in Omaha and am just now getting caught back up. So I will post about all this fun very soon! Today Andy is off with Bryce and Jon to head down to southern Iowa for a 'guys night' at Bryce's family's land. They always have a good time and I'm sure this time will be no exception. Brady and I are going to hang out and do a little date night just the two of us. Then tomorrow ends our spring/summer/fall wedding extravaganza! Wedding #8 will be here and we're looking forward to that. So here's to a fun, busy weekend...stay tuned for some exciting announcements in the upcoming days too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment