Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trip to Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's



On Monday Brady and I headed to Kimballton to see Grandma and Grandpa Petersen. We had his 3 week pictures to drop off to them and to his Great Grandmas as well. We went up and saw Grandpa at school and relaxed the rest of the day. Then Grandma babysat Brady while my dad and I went to my uncle's basketball game. His team is ranked pretty high in state and they were playing a team that was ranked one spot higher than them. It was a good physical game and my uncle's team came out on top. Then on Tuesday we ran some errands and then headed back to Ankeny. That evening Kris and Steve were in town and all the Cathcarts went out for dinner for Andy and Steve's birthdays. I think daddy enjoyed being able to sleep through the night on Monday but I know he really missed his little guy (and I'm sure he missed me a little too...) ha!

Visiting Grandpa at school--what a coincidence that they both had on their Hawk gear!
I'm so strong! I can hold up my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment