Monday, January 12, 2009

Why do we live in Iowa??

Andy and I find that we ask ourselves this question over and over again--always after a winter storm of course! The rest of our weekend we pretty much laid low. On Sunday we mainly stayed in and got things done around the house. My good friend Meredith came out to see Brady and it was great to catch up with her. I was planning on going to work today so my co-workers could see Brady but the weather did not cooperate so that trip has been postponed. Hopefully the weather holds up as Brady and I plan to take a trip up to Gowrie on Wednesday... Here are some random pics!

Brady has really started smiling and laughing--tried to catch it on the picture but wasn't too successful. It is so fun to see him smile and laugh (not with much noise but it's so cute!)

He loves to put his hands up by his face when he sleeps

Snuggling with Meredith


Another sleeping photo

No comments:

Post a Comment