Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We hope everyone had a great 4th of July! On Friday Andy had the day off but I had to work. He and Brady headed up to Gowrie that afternoon so they could start the 4th festivities early. I had to hang back in Ankeny until Saturday morning so I could go to my Farrells class. Andy had fun seeing old friends on Friday night. Unfortunately due to the weather there was no band playing but I think they made the best of it. The rain continued pretty much all day on Saturday. When it was time for the parade it was still misting (a 'Seattle' mist Andy would say) and Brady was really due for a nap so we hung back home during the parade. We were finally able to make it uptown later in the afternoon. We came back to Ankeny on Sunday morning and ran some errands, etc. Luckily Andy and I have all week off work!!! Yay! We plan to get some things done around the house and also do some relaxing!


Jaxson and Brady in their 4th gear



Daddy and Brady...this is the new face Brady likes to make...too funny!

Mommy and Brady


Brady wearing Papa's hat

No comments:

Post a Comment