Friday, July 31, 2009

Up to Speed...

I need to do a better job updating our blog! Jeez! Well we had a busy and fun weekend (last weekend that is). On Saturday I got up super early to run my 14 miler and to do Farrells class afterwards. Then later that day we headed out to Jen's parents' place for Jackson and Joel's 1st Birthday party. I can't believe they are 1 already!!! The party was great, with wonderful food, party games, and catching up with friends. We had to leave the party a little early as we were meeting Kris and Steve in Boone as they were taking Brady for the night. Andy and I had a special date night planned as that day was the 5th year anniversary of our first date. We decided it would be fun to somewhat re-live our 1st date. So we headed to dinner at Nick's and on our actual 1st date we went and walked around Gray's Lake but we decided to catch a movie instead. We went to see 'The Ugly Truth'...it was a good movie! We both really enjoyed it. After the movie we hit up TCBY (I so wish we had one in Ankeny!). Then on Sunday we got to somewhat sleep in and then we did some things around the house. Later that afternoon we picked Brady up in Ames. I think he was a good boy for the most part for Nana and Papa.
This has been another busy week for us! I had Dragon Boat Races practice on Wednesday night...we have a team from Wells Fargo of about 23 of us and you are in a very large canoe type boat and you row as fast as you can as a team to beat the other teams, etc. It's going to be sooo much fun and that takes place tomorrow at Gray's Lake. I hope to get some pics to post! This was also my last week of Farrells 10-week body shaping program. I did my final testing and was very happy with my results! We have a party tomorrow night to celebrate making in the 10 weeks...I'll post more on that later as well! Here are some random pics from the last few days:


Brady can sit up like a big boy now and play with his toys

Or eat his toys I guess...

This is usually what he looks like after he eats...food stuck to him and his hair is all crazy from having his face washed off...his hair is getting LONG!


Side profile...Brady, I think it helps if you turn the cup the other way!


Jackson and Joel with their 1st Birthday cakes!

1 comment:

  1. yeah keep up on that blogging would ya!!?? It's not like you've been super busy :) Cute pictures of Brady we had fun playing with him Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete