Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Busy Week...

This has been a very busy week for us. Brady is finally starting to feel better! Thank goodness! We recovered from a great weekend and I am getting ready for a very fun girls weekend this weekend! We leave tomorrow for Minneapolis. Just us girls. No husbands. No babies. Will we remember what it's like to just be girls? Not wives. Not mommies. No one to depend on us this weekend...wow! Although I know there will be the occasional phone call home to make sure everything is going okay at home, essentially we are on our own! I know that I will miss my favorite boys all weekend long but this little get-a-way will rejuvenate me and make me an even better wife and mommy. So thank you again honey for the awesome Mother's Day gift!!! Below are some fun pics of Brady that Jen took while the boys were playing outside yesterday. He's gotten in a lot of outside fun this week! The weather's been awesome!!!



2 comments: