Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Laura and Adam's Wedding

On Saturday we headed to the Amana Colonies for Andy's cousin Laura's wedding. The ceremony was outside and it was a beautiful ceremony. Needless to say, with it being outside, Brady didn't understand why he had to try to sit still. I mean, mommy--we're outside...I'm supposed to run and play! So during the ceremony Andy ran after Brady (away from the ceremony). We then headed to the reception, which was in a neat barn and was decorated beautifully. It's amazing how different weddings are when you have a crazy 18-month old! He wanted to run around everywhere (did I mention we were in a wooden barn with lit candles everywhere?? I was a nervous wreck!). So after dinner and the toats, we decided it would be best for Andy to take Brady and I back to the hotel as it was well past his bedtime and he was exhausted...well apparently he got his second wind when we got back to the hotel! The little stinker didn't fall asleep until 11:30 p.m. When we're at home we just put him in his crib around 7:30 and he goes to bed...well in a hotel room and mommy in there with him, he wasn't going down witout a fight. He is a horrible co-sleeper...agh! It was a rough night with very little sleep for me...I can't count how many times he kicked me in the face! Ha ha! So after a sleepless night, we had breakfast. We were able to see the bride and groom and some other family before heading home. We are so happy for Laura and Adam, their day was beautiful!


Family Photo

Nana, Papa and Brady

Andy's aunt Marilyn and uncle Joe (it was great to see them!)

Unfortunately this was the only pic of the bride I got...she looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment