Monday, September 6, 2010

Allergies, Allergies, Allergies...

Well I'd like to say that we've had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend...but that wouldn't be true. I have been MISERABLE due to my severe allergies. This past week has been very difficult. I've woke up with my eyes swollen shut and matted shut with yucky eye goop. I've sneezed uncontrollably, itched my eyes so much that they're raw and bright red and blown my nose so much that it's raw to the touch...all of this and I haven't even gone outside really since Saturday. Luckily on Friday I begged my allergist's office to get me in earlier than my Sept. 16th appointment date. This time of year is my favorite due to weather, football, etc but I can't get out and enjoy it as it's the worst time for my allergies. I'm hoping for some relief on Tuesday!
Here are just some fun pics of Brady being goofy!


No comments:

Post a Comment