Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer Woes

Just as I was getting on a roll and trying to post just about everday, we start having issues with our computer...aghh! It seems to be a re-occuring problem lately...first the internet didn't want to work (and really, what's the point of having a home computer without internet, let's face it...we don't do work on our computer!) and then there was issues with viruses and we needed to clear out our hard-drive and now it still doesn't want to pull up the internet...Grr! So long story short, no pics today and not sure when I'll be able to post. I am SO ready for a laptop and be done with these issues...add that to our wish list I guess!

I had a wonderful weekend with Abby and Sunita in Minneapolis. We got to do some serious retail therapy and catch up. It was so much fun!!! I will do a post with pics soon! So since I was gone, Andy was on daddy duty. They had a good weekend as well. On Friday they headed up to Gowrie for the football game and on Saturday visited the apple orchard in Fort Dodge.

A little update on Brady: Poor guy has a bad cold and we think his 2 year molars are coming in. HE HAS BEEN PACIFIER FREE FOR ALMOST A MONTH!!! So that has been exciting but with those teeth coming in, he has resorted to chewing/sucking on his fingers. He is talking more and more and even puts 2 words together. He is keeping us on our toes as always. He is so on-the-go...he only has one speed: Turbo! He loves all things sports related, every round object is 'ball'. I am starting his birthday party planning. I can't believe he will be 2 in just a couple of months!

I will try to post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment