Monday, April 18, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Olson!!!

We had an amazing weekend! This weekend was all about Travis and Nicole's big wedding day! Nicole is my cousin and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in her wedding. We started off the weekend with the rehearsal on Friday followed by a delicious dinner at my favorite place of all time--The Danish Inn. This place has big roots for Nicole and I...we both worked there for 6-7 years through high school and summers in college. It is an amazing restaurant! Then the big day was here! All of us girls got our hair done and were able to relax, eat some snacks and get ready...then it was time to get Nicole in her dress, take pics and walk down the aisle. To say Nicole was a stunning bride would be a HUGE understatement! We had a great time at the wedding and reception. Who wouldn't love great food, fun, dancing, yummy cake and being around such great family and friends. Their day was amazing and Nicole did such a great job with everything! We wish them a life full of happiness and were so honored to be included in their special day!

**The quality of the photos below is less than stellar! My camera is broken and so we had to resort to our old one...aghh!**



Before the rehearsal

Brady had to get in on a picture!


The bride getting her hair done

It turned out soooo good!

The beautiful flowers!

Couldn't she be on a bridal magazine cover??? Simply gorgeous!

Mr. Ornery himself!

The bridesmaids...Kristen, Me, Jenna, Kayla and Stacey

Mr and Mrs Olson

Eric and Nick (my brother)...ushers of the year! Ha ha

Me and my cousin Kyle (Nicole's brother). We were SO happy that he was able to get to be there for Nicole's special day. He is serving over in Iraq and we weren't sure if he was going to be able to be home...he gets to be home until April 29th!!

My cousin Josh and I...whom I haven't seen in a long time!


Dollar dance time with the groom

My dad and the bride

Brady and Cadence LOVED dancing around in circles...so cute

Aren't they just the cutest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment