Monday, August 29, 2011

Great Weekend

This past weekend was great...even though I am now 32...Aghh! Brady went and stayed all weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Petersen. He had so much fun and was wiped out when it was nap time on Sunday (slept for 3 hours...so not like him!).
On Friday night we met Steve, Kris, Brad and the boys at Granite City for dinner. It was so yummy! It was a fun pre-birthday celebration.
Then on Saturday Meggie and I headed to Williamsburg for some outlet shopping. It was so much fun and we got some great deals on clothes for the boys. I got a few things for myself as well for work (think workout clothes).
That evening Andy and I had a date night. We did some shopping, ate at Johnny's Steakhouse which was amazing and then did a little more shopping before coming home. Then on Sunday my parents brought Brady home and Chris, Jo & Cadence all came over. We went for a great lunch at Sports Page and then came to our house so the kiddos could play together and then had some cupcakes and ice cream. It was a wonderful birthday weekend! Thanks so much to everyone for making it so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment