Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving! On Wednesday after Andy got off work, we headed back to Kimballton to my parents. We got to visit and see some old friends that we haven't seen for a while. Most of the 'crew' went downtown to the bar but this pregnant lady stayed home and went to bed...On Thursday we headed up to my Grandma's for the Parker Thanksgiving. We had a yummy fried turkey and tons of sides and desserts. We definitely got our fill! Brady and Cadence got to play together for a couple of days and had so much fun! Then that night I headed to Atlantic with my parents for a little black Friday, Walmart style. Ha ha! Got a few things but I'm not a crazy Black Friday shopper but for some reason I just love going! My parents got a few things for the grandkiddos so it was a well worth-it trip!
After Brady got up from his nap we headed up to Gowrie. We had a nice time visiting and relaxing. On Saturday Brad, Steph, Jaxson and Holden arrived and Brady was excited to see them and to play. There was a lot of coloring, playing with cars, playing with a ball, running around and book reading. I know Brady had fun and they all played together really well. On Saturday evening we had our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a yummy traditional feast and no one left the table hungry that's for sure. Then we headed back home on Sunday after a long time away from home. It's always so nice to spend time with family but it's also great to get home, get back into a routine and sleep in our own beds. We have so much to be thankful for and had a wonderful holiday!
For some reason I didn't get any pics taken at my parents...I'll have to make up for that at Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment