Thursday, February 23, 2012

Slacker

I have been a total slacker with this blog this week (and some last week too) so thought it was time for a little update on what's going on with us...

Brady is doing pretty well with potty training. He wears underwear all day and a pull-up at night. He hasn't had any #1 accidents in a couple of weeks but we're still having issues with him going #2. He will hold it all day long until we put a pull up on him for bed and like clockwork, he'll go right after we leave his room...then we change him and he's good for the night. I guess this is better than nothing and hopefully he'll get over his issues with going #2 on the potty. We've taken him lots of places and he hasn't had any accidents (hopefully I didn't just jinx us!).
I've had a rough week...I haven't felt very good, a nasty cold (that I most likely got from Brady) that is turning more into a sinus infection and its just zapped me. So a little extra rest has been on the docket lately. This baby is moving like crazy! And usually at night which has interrupted what little sleep I was getting but I guess it's a way to get me ready for when baby is here. We are getting so excited! 7 weeks from today is our c-section!!! It's going really fast. We're really excited to finally find out what Baby C is! I just love this anticipation!
Andy has been keeping busy and has been such a trooper and has really picked up the slack for me not feeling well/being so tired. We are really trying to get Brady to rely more on Andy (since he's such a mama's boy) so that when this baby comes he is a little more adjusted and not quite as reliant on me...that could be interesting!
I'm hoping to take my 32 week pic soon and post...I need to get back into doing that since I've slacked the last couple of weeks!
Our weekend should be relaxing yet full of fun! We're excited for Nicole and Travis to come over tomorrow night for dinner and to catch up. We'll have full weekend of running errands and hitting up Pump it Up so Brady can get rid of some energy!! Hope you all have a great weekend...here are some pictures of our little ham! Can't wait for him to be a big brother!!



No comments:

Post a Comment