Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tivoli Fest

We were back in my hometown for Tivoli Fest this year...the fun started on Saturday. We got up and headed to the fire station for a yummy Danish treat...Aebleskiver...I can't believe it but Andy has never had them and we've been together for 8 years!! That's just wrong! So I said we were definitely doing that before the parade. The line was LONG for these yummy round Danish pancakes but well worth the wait. I think Andy thought so too. Then we watched the parade and Brady scored a ton of candy (which has pretty much been thrown away, mean mommy I know) and walked around the town checking out the vendors, the new brewery in town, the depot (with a small train car) and the town park where Brady got to play. We had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment