Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A little catch up...

Well it's pretty apparent that I've been totally MIA on the blog lately.  And honestly I just haven't wanted to get caught up (sounds bad, I know) but we've been busy and TIRED...Andy and I both have been working longer than normal, have a baby that still likes to visit with us a couple of times a night and we both started a new workout program that has us pretty tired.  The thought of going over everything that's happened in the past couple of weeks just wipes me out...instead I'll just do a camera 'dump' and tell some of the stories through pictures...
We visited Center Grove Orchard again...the BEST membership we buy every year!!!


 Brady LOVES feeding the animals



This was right before Mason fell asleep on the tractor ride :-)

I have more posts that will hopefully get us caught up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment