Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 
We had a great Thanksgiving!  On Thursday, Steve and Brad came over and we ate a yummy traditional Thanksgiving feast.  We relaxed most of the day (naps may have happened...well by me anyway!) and just enjoyed our time together.  Later that evening we decided to put our tree up.  Brady was SO excited and Mason loves looking at the lights.  On Friday morning we headed back to Kimballton and watched the Iowa vs. Nebraska game, hit up some Julefest and then went to my aunt's house that evening for the Petersen Thanksgiving.  More yummy food and family time!  Then on Saturday we had the Parker Thanksgiving  and continued to eat more!  We headed back home that afternoon and then geared up for Brady's 5th birthday party that was on Sunday (more to come on that later).  All in all it was a busy, busy holiday but we wouldn't change anything about it.  We got to spend time with family and that's what it's all about!
 
 
Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Christmas tree time!

Mason is infatuated with clapping!

 This is what I see 99% of the time...someone is going through an extremely long 'Mommy' phase...he won't let me out of his sight!  I know I should cherish this time (I keep telling myself that) but it's also extremely difficult!  Love those baby blues though! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment