Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had a great Valentines Weekend. On Friday the roads were terrible but after work Andy went and got us take-out sushi. We had plans to go out and even had a babysitter lined up but the weather/roads put an ax in that plan and Brady was still a little fussy from his shots so we decided to get take-out. I told Andy not to go to Urbandale after work to get it as the roads were bad but he was determined to do it and 2 hours later he was home! He was so good to me for V-day, he's always so thoughtful, he got me my favorite flowers (tulips) and a massage gift certificate! On Saturday evening we went over to Jon and Jen's for some pizza and to hang out. It was a great time...and their twin boys and Brady were all dressed in the same Valentine shirt! Too cute! As you can see from the pic below, the twins are 6+ months and Brady is 2+ but he isn't much smaller than they are! :-) On Sunday my good friend Sunita came to see Brady and we went out for lunch and had a great time catching up with her.
Today was my first day back at work. I did really well...Andy dropped Brady off and I was able to pick him up. I did miss him so much but I stayed really busy at work and the day went pretty fast. Our daycare provider, Carla, said he was really good today so that's a relief!


Jackson, Brady and Joel--the matching Valentines












2 comments:

  1. Those shirts are adorable! I'm glad to hear that your first day back went well. I thought about you today and was wondering how both of you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give that boy some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete