Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

Brady and I had a great week last week. We headed back to see Grandma and Grandpa Petersen on Thursday and came back on Friday. We had a great visit and Brady was really good for the most part. They were able to see him laugh and smile and be sooo happy! We had a good weekend. On Friday we went out to eat at a barbecue place here in Ankeny, it was really good and Brady was such a good baby. On Saturday we ran some errands, did some shopping and both Andy and I were able to get in a run--the weather was awesome and it felt great to get out there again! On Sunday we laid low most of the day and I'm excited as I registered for the Chicago Marathon! It is October 11th so I have some time to get ready. We were going to go over to our neighbors for a Super Bowl party last night but unfortunately most of the kiddies that were going to be there had colds, etc so I was the over protective mommy and said that we needed to stay home. :-) Better safe than sorry! We wish we could have gone, we always have a good time!
I only have 2 weeks of my maternity leave left. I will be really sad to leave Brady but I know that we're leaving him in good hands with our babysitter and I'm ready to get back into a routine and get back into my running and classes, etc. A happy mommy makes a better mommy...I know that I could not stay home full time--I'd go crazy!!! It's been killing me being stuck inside for so long.



After my bath


You have to have bathtime blackmail pics!!


Brady looks a little stunned--but we loved the shirt so had to take a pic




In the middle of a big laugh!


I'm a big boy!!!


He is more and more fun every day!!






1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! he is getting so big and I love the ones of him laughing! Bet you are ready to get back to work! I can't believe its almost here...hasn't it gone fast?
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete