Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day Care-Free Week



We had a very busy week! Our daycare lady was gone Tuesday -Friday so Brady got to see lots of family this past week. On Tuesday, Grandma Cathcart came to watch Brady and they had a great time. Steph and Jaxson were able to come over too! Then on Wednesday Grandpa Petersen came to spend the day with Brady. Thursday he went to play with Jaxson again while Stephanie watched him. They were able to go to the park and Brady loved the swing! Then on Thursday afternoon we headed back to Kimballton as I had the day off on Friday and was getting my hair done back home. It was a really busy week but Brady loved spending time with his grandmas and family!

Pics of Jaxson and Brady that I stole from Stephanie's blog!
I think he likes the swing!!!




With Uncle Nick

I'm a big boy!

This is my new favorite toy--daddy played with it when he was little too!

We started Brady on orange veggies last week. Here he is enjoying his first ever bite of sweet potatoes! Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment