Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update


Things have been pretty busy and hectic for us over the past two weeks! We had a great Memorial Day weekend! We headed back to Kimballton on Friday and had a nice grill out at my parents. Then on Saturday morning we headed up to Elk Horn for the Tivoli Fest (a Danish Festival) parade and to walk around town a little as there were vendors and other Danish things to look at. Then my parents took Brady back to their house so Andy and I could walk around and get some lunch. After lunch we headed out to the Smith family farm to play a wiffle ball tourney with a bunch of friends. It was a lot of fun, even though we played in a downpour! After the games were over we got ready and went up to the band that was playing to see friends, etc. I ran into lots of people I hadn't seen in a while which was great! We headed home on Sunday and had a barbecue at Jen and Jon's house. It was fun to hang out! Then on Monday we headed up to Ledges State Park in Boone for a grill out with the Cathcarts. It was one busy weekend!
I started Farrells this week which is an intense 10 week kickboxing/body shaping program. The first two days have been pretty intense but I love it! It pushes me a lot and will help me get back to pre-pregnancy shape! I also have the Dam to Dam 20K race this Saturday. Hopefully I'm not too sore from Farrells to run! Ha!
Brady is getting so big. I can't believe he's going to be 6 months in just a couple weeks. Where has the time gone? He has been such a good baby and is now sleeping through the night (knock on wood!!). He is rolling all over the place and I think it's just a matter of time before he's crawling. He kind of scoots on his tummy which is really funny to watch. Below are a few random pics from the past couple of weeks.


Brady is just hanging out, getting ready to go outside!


Grandma Petersen with Cadence and Brady


With Uncle Nick's Red Sox hat


My wiffle ball team--the Dane Freight Train...ha ha ha! Gotta love the Danish Flag hats!


Brady with Jaxson and Joel

Daddy and Brady outside


Someone fell asleep in the middle of eating...must have been really tired!


Our smiley baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment