Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Busy Weekend!

This past weekend was the big Dam to Dam race. I was a little nervous running it this year as it's the longest race I've done since before I was pregnant. The weather was a little warm but I was able to finish. Of course I would have been happier with a faster time but just to finish was good enough this year. Andy brought Brady down for his first Dam to Dam and I can't wait for him to do the kiddie races next year! After the race we walked around the Farmer's Market for a little bit but it was just so busy and with a stroller it is less than ideal. We laid low Saturday night by having dinner with our good friends Travis and Ashley. After dinner the Dillingers and Waters came over to our house for a little gathering. Since we all had had big days, it was an early night. On Sunday we got Brady's 6 months pictures and a family picture taken. I can't wait to see how they turn out! The rest of the day we ran some errands and did some things around the house. Now on to another busy week!



After the Dam to Dam Race





No comments:

Post a Comment