Monday, October 18, 2010

Des Moines Half Marathon

Sunday was the big race day. We really couldn't have asked for better weather! Mollie, Gina and I ran the whole race together, saw lots of people we knew, chatted and caught up the whole way and before we knew it, we were at the finish. Our main goal was just to finish and have a good time..mission accomplished. We ended up finishing in 1:51 and we were all really happy with our time! Andy and Brady came down to watch me and I got to see them at the finish. It was a lot of fun and a beautiful day. After the race we headed home, I showered and we went to West Des Moines to run a few errands. Then Brady took a nap and then we went for a nice long walk and checked out some more open houses. It was a great day!


Action shot...Mollie (in blue), me and Gina

Gina, Me and Mollie

Brady and I after the race...he's wearing my medal

No comments:

Post a Comment