Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've Been Tagged

Ashley has tagged me to answer the following questions...so here are my answers!

1. What was the last book you read and what did you learn from it?
The last book I read was called 'At First Sight' by Nicholas Sparks. For a couple of months I was on a Nicholas Sparks kick and read probably 6 of his books in a month! They are SO good! I just get wrapped up in them! What I learned is that you can NEVER take things for granted...love those close to you and enjoy your time with them because you never know what your greater plan in life is.


2. Where in your home do you like to go to relax and unwind?
Hmmm...good question since Brady follows me everywhere I go! :-) I would have to say that I unwind the most when I'm out for a run. Sounds crazy but it's one of the few times that I can concentrate and just think.

3. If you could relive one day in your life, what date would that be and why?
Oh...a tough one! For sure our wedding day. It was amazing! I'm not one that likes a lot of attention on me and it made me nervous to have so much focus being placed on me but it was such a fantastic day! A close second would be the day Brady was born. We were so excited/nervous and since we didn't know what Baby Cathcart was going to be, it was SO exciting to finally find out after 10 months of speculating! It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had seeing him for the first time.

4. What is your favorite movie?
Well I am the queen of liking romantic comedies and movies of no 'real' substance! Ha ha! So a couple of my favorites are: The Hangover, P.S. I Love You, Bridget Jones's Diary movies, etc...

5. Would you rather lose a friendship because of honesty, or keep a friendship because of a lie?
Definitely honesty

6. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning (from the time you get up, to the time you walk out the door)?
Well if I have some training sessions in the morning and I can go in workout clothes...we're talking 20 minutes including my shower. If I am dressing up for work, it's closer to 30-45 minutes

7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas for sure! There's just something about Christmas traditions, seeing family, staying up late to watch Christmas movies, hanging out with family, snowfall, yummy food and goodies and Christmas Eve Candlelight Service!

No comments:

Post a Comment