Monday, March 28, 2011

What a fun weekend!

We had a great weekend! Full of fun stuff and family. On Friday night I had a GNO (girls night out!). Jen, Meggie and I went out for some appetizers at Chips and then went to see The Lincoln Lawyer. Good movie! Highly recommend it. It's always nice to have a great night out with friends and escape 'mommy' time for a little bit.
Then on Saturday we got up, loaded up the car and headed back to Kimballton. Mom and I went to a bridal shower in Exira for my future sister-in-law Kayla. She got some great stuff! After the shower we headed back to mom and dad's as they were hosting Cadence's (my niece) 2nd birthday party! She got lots of good toys, etc and it was so fun to watch the cousins play together. They were so good together!
Then we headed home early Sunday morning so we coudl be back to church and I helped in the nursery.
It was a fun weekend! They just go way too fast!!!
Here are a bunch of pics!


This is the best pic I could get of Kayla opening gifts










Ring around the rosie...

We all fall down!

Great-Grandma with her great-grandbabies

No comments:

Post a Comment