Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the Mothers out there had a great day on Sunday! I know that I did! My boys really spoiled me. On Sunday we got up and went to a great breakfast/brunch buffet at Dahls (nice and kid-friendly!). Then the rest of the day I pretty much got to do whatever I wanted...did some relaxing, baking, playing with Brady, catching up on a couple shows and then we headed to Urbandale to meet up with Erin and Rilyn as they were passing through town on their way back to Cedar Rapids. We hadn't seen Rilyn yet so it was great to finally meet her! After ice cream, we headed back home and Andy grilled up a great dinner. And my new camera came in so I got to spend the weekend trying it out! LOVE it!!!
I am truly blessed to have the two best boys in my life. Being Brady's mommy is such a blessing. He has forever changed my life and I feel so lucky to have him.


No comments:

Post a Comment