I thought I'd update you on a few of Brady's favorite things!
1. His favorite show to watch is Caillou on PBS...Aghh! Mommy and Daddy aren't big fans but it is the only thing that will keep his attention for very long. I think the cartoon is out of Canada and that little boy sure can be whiney...oh well!
2. His favorite 'treat' or 'snack' is Nutrigrain bars and strawberries right now. I wish I could say that he loves veggies but the only veggies he'll eat is broccoli (strange...).
3. All things Cars...he is infatuated with cars and thinks they're all 'Police cars'...whenever we see a car he'll say 'Police car Ma'...he also likes to see lots of semi trucks when we're driving. He always wants to see more 'big trucks' as he likes to call them.
4. His all-time favorite thing to do is be OUTSIDE! He would spend all day and all night outside if he could. He cries when he has to come in and is always looking out the door/window to go outside. He burns off lots of energy so that's a good thing! He loves his swingset and wants us to push him as high as we can.
5. Milk. The kid could drink a gallon a day if we let him. He only likes milk or water (we don't give him juice or anything else to drink...he's never liked it plus I don't like how much sugar there is in juice). He is constantly saying 'More Milk Ma'. :-)
There's a brief recap of what Brady's into...I'm sure it will change by next week!
The Best Of Black Friday Sales
22 hours ago