Friday, July 13, 2012

Fit Friday


I thought it would be fun to feature some Fit Friday posts that are full of motivation, workout tips, recipes, etc.  Since this is what I do for a living (I'm also creating a Wellness Blog for GV).  I love finding new exercises, recipes, motivation, etc as we can all use more of these ideas!  It helps keep me on track with my goals!  Enjoy!
Favorite Recipe of the Week:
Chocolate Banana Protein Shake (Meal Replacement)
1 scoop Protein Powder (I used chocolate)
1 cup Unsweeted Almond Milk (can use Unsweetened Choc Almond Milk)
1 Medium banana
1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa
4-5 Ice cubes

Place all ingrendients in blender (I use my Magic Bullet) and blend...yummy and filling! Roughly 300 calories (depending on your protein powder)

Favorite Quote of the Week:


Favorite Fitness Funny:


Favorite Exercise of the Week:
Kneeling Roundhouse Kick...great for glutes and inner thighs!


No comments:

Post a Comment