Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Mickey Mouse Birthday

On Sunday we had Mason's 1st Birthday Party!  Luckily the weather was pretty decent to the kids could play outside.  We decided to have most of the party in the garage, which gave much more room and we could all spread out!  Here's his birthday in pictures...I should have taken more of the decorations (thanks Pinterest for the ideas!)...oh well!

 His awesome cake my friend Becky made...tasted yummy too!
 

The banner I made...it says Mason is One...this is as crafty as I get!


The cake table with the Pez dispensers for the kiddos
 



Party time!


Mason had the best helpers help him open all his awesome gifts!!


Getting ready to eat some cake!

He did a pretty good job going after it!



Mason with his Godparents!

f
Playing with his toys after the party was over

He says 'Thank You Everyone for coming to my party!'

No comments:

Post a Comment