Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Check-up

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. Things aren't progressing as fast as we'd like of course but at least I am dilated to a 1. Some progress is better than none! We are just so anxious and excited that every day seems like an eternity. The doctor did have me make an appointment for next week--the soonest I could get in is Friday!!! That seems like forever away and hopefully Baby C comes before then. And I know, I've heard it all before---'the baby will come when it's meant to come'---but being so uncomfortable and not sleeping at night makes for one growly impatient prego! Ha ha! I do have Friday off work so it will be really nice having another long weekend.
Andy has been such a trooper through it all, or should I say putting up with me!!! He will make such an amazing daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment