Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

It's been a while since I've updated our blog so I'll try to catch up! We were lucky to have my mom come and stay last week for 3 days--it would have been longer but the weather just didn't cooperate! Then Andy had Thursday and Friday off so I had lots of help! We were supposed to get Brady's pictures taken on Friday but the weather put a hault to that as well. Brady has been a pretty good baby, we're slowly figuring things out and his crabby/fussy time is getting less and less each day (hopefully I didn't just jinx us by saying that!). The nights have been pretty good the last few nights anyway. Most of the weekend we laid low and did some things around the house. We are getting close to having the nursery decorated the way we want and I'll post some pics once it's done. Then on Sunday we headed back to Kimballton for the Petersen family Christmas at my aunt Jana's. It was Brady's debut for most of them and he got plenty of love and he was a good baby pretty much all day long!
Today is the first day that I am home alone with the little man. Andy works today, tomorrow and a half day on Wednesday but then he gets to hang out with us for a whole week!
Below I've posted some pics--it seems he's changed so much in 2 weeks!


Lounging at home


All dressed up!


Family Photo



Sleeping with Great Uncle Scott

2 comments: