Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a lot of fun this past weekend and Brady got more than spoiled! We headed back to Kimballton on Saturday morning. Andy and my dad took advantage of the weather and did some fishing while mom, Brady and I ran some errands and hung out. Later that afternoon we headed up to my Grandma Parker's townhouse for the Parker Easter. It was great to see all of them as I think it was Christmas the last time we all got together. Then on Sunday we had a wonderful breakfast/brunch for the Petersen side at Scott and Jana's. We got to see Taryn my new baby cousin that is only 2 months younger than Brady. I have a feeling that they'll be more like cousins than we will since there is 29 years age difference...gotta love big families! :-) Of course Brady looks much older than her. She is a doll! After we got back to Ankeny, Kris and Steve stopped down to see us. Brady must have been good to the Easter Bunny because he got soooo much stuff! Here are some pics from the weekend:






Brady with my cousins Sydney and Mallory



Daddy, Brady and some of Brady's new friends


Another family photo

Baby girl Taryn


Brady sleeping on great uncle Troy


Grandpa Steve and Brady
Playtime

No comments:

Post a Comment