Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring??

We had a good rest of our weekend. On Saturday I met my friend Mollie for a training run for our half marathon in April. Then when I got home we decided that we needed to get out and about as we knew the weather on Sunday was going to be nasty and we'd be cooped up inside all day. So we ran some errands and tried to stay out of the house as much as we could. Originally we were planning on having Brady's baptism on Sunday but there were too many factors acting against us. Chris and Jessica (2 of Brady's sponsors) were unable to come and the weather was going to limit who could come. I wanted everyone to be there for Brady so we moved it to May 3rd. Hopefully the weather will cooperate more on that date. Here are some random pics from the weekend:
I love my monkey

Mommy and Brady hanging out


Playtime!

I just rolled over!
Daddy and Brady
Mommy time

No comments:

Post a Comment