Monday, April 20, 2009

Jumper-Rooooo!!!!!

We had a pretty good weekend. I think we're finally all over the nasty colds we got. Brady had his first cold and we had a couple rough nights last week but he's much better now. On Friday Andy and I both had short days at work so we were able to take advantage of the nice weather and we ran some errands, etc and then had dinner at our favorite, Taki. It was sooo yummy! After dinner we headed over to Brad and Stephs to drop off an Easter basket for Jaxson and to pick up a Jumper-Roo for Brady. He is so stinkin funny in the jumper-roo! He bounces up and down and just laughs the whole time! Then on Saturday we had the Waters and Dillingers over for a grill out and to get all the kiddos together. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics! On Sunday we had a lounge day and worked on getting over our colds. So we got some rest and relaxed.

Jaxson and Brady playing around
I like my Jumper-Roo...Thanks Jaxson for letting me borrow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment