Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun with the Grandparents!

This week our daycare provider was gone on Thursday and Friday so Brady got a chance to have some fun with his grandparents! On Thursday Kris came down to watch Brady. They had a good time and luckily he was a good boy for her. Then on Thursday afternoon I met my mom half way so she could pick up Brady. My parents had him from Thursday until Saturday late morning. He stayed over 2 nights! He did great and I was so happy to hear that he was a good sleeper for them. I think they all had a lot of fun. It was nice for Andy and I to get 2 good nights sleep. On Friday we did a date night and had dinner and went to the movie 'The Hangover' which was hilarious! On Saturday we met my parents and Chris, Jessica and Cadence for lunch at Champps which was really good. It was great to see the little man after him being gone for 2 days. We sure did miss him! Later that evening we met the whole Cathcart clan for dinner at Granite City. That was really yummy too...After a trip to Babies R Us, Brady and I headed home and Andy went out with his good friend Josh. I think they had a good time. Hopefully the weather today perks up so we can get outside! Today is just a day of relaxing which I am really looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment