Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer is here!!!

Although last week was super hot, we are so glad summer is finally here! Last week was a busy one for us but Brady and I were able to go to the pool on Thursday. We had a great time! He just loved watching all the kids playing. If he wasn't so fair skinned we would have stayed much longer but I could tell he was getting some sun so it was time to go! We had a really nice weekend as well. On Saturday I had my Farrells class and then my 5 week testing (mid-point). I am very happy with my results so far!!! Then I headed over to Meggie's for a Pampered Chef party. After the party we headed to Costco to get a few things, which is always madness on a Saturday! that evening we headed over to our neighbor's/friend's Becky's for a celebration for her 30th birthday and for her finishing up yet another degree! It was lots of fun and she had such an array of food! Luckily it was my 'free' day! Yesterday was pretty low key. We ran some more errands and did things around the house. We were going to try to go to the pool but it was too windy. Oh well, hopefully this week Brady and I can go again!



I'm a big boy---can you see my 2 bottom chompers???


One of my favorite toys to play with





No comments:

Post a Comment