Monday, June 15, 2009

Update...

Well on Thursday we were informed that our current daycare provider will be closing her doors effective June 26th. It was quite an email to get at work I must say. It was just a tad stressful and I was pretty much useless at work after that as I was wondering what in the world we were going to do. I didn't want to start the search from scratch yet again. So I called my friend Jen to see if her lady had any openings as about a month ago she did have one. I was crossing my fingers and after a few phone calls we set up a time to meet with her on Sunday. So we all headed to meet her and her husband. The meeting went great and long story short---we have a new daycare provider! Her location is sooo much better, it's right on our way to work so that will be a nice change. She lives out on a farm/acreage and Brady will have tons of space to play! We are so excited for him to start! He will have his friends Jackson and Joel there too! It will be great for him to have those two older boys around. So a stressful situation has come to an end! Yay! And a big thanks to our friends Jen and Jon who recommended her!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the big blog picture.Picture Perfect.-Heath

    ReplyDelete