Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I'm a little late posting from last weekend but better late than never I guess! We had a very productive weekend, that's for sure! On Saturday morning we got up and went to the downtown Farmer's Market. We walked around, found some goodies and bought a few things. After that we headed to West Des Moines to drop Brady off at Brad and Steph's so Kris could watch him. She was in town to watch Jaxson and was able to watch Brady for us too so we could go to Adventureland. We were there for a few hours after riding a few rides, etc. I realized that I must be getting old cuz the rides aren't near as fun as I used to think they were. Oh well! Since we had a babysitter we decided to get some things done. So we headed to Hobby Lobby and the mall to get a few things. After that we picked up Brady and headed home.
On Sunday we did a TON of things around the house. I put up my fall decorations and Andy spent the day painting...he painted our red bathroom. I'm SO excited with the new color and he worked on a few other major projects that I'll post more about later!

No comments:

Post a Comment