Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We got to spend lots of time together as I had quite a few days off and so did Andy. Our daycare provider always takes the week between Christmas and New Years off and luckily working in a university setting, I had most of that covered. Jen was nice enough to watch Brady on Wednesday for us so I could go in to work. We had a pretty low key weekend and New Years which was very much welcomed. We got together at the Water's house and the Fuhrman's came over too. We had lots of yummy appetizers and we watched the kids play and got to catch up.
While the boys were busy playing, I looked over and saw Brady playing with this...



I think it's so cute that he was playing with the baby! Andy, not so much. Ha ha! He loved to hold the baby and feed that baby.
Happy 2011 from the Cathcarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment