Thursday, January 13, 2011

YES!!!

5 years ago today at the top of the Millennium Hotel's revolving restaurant in St. Louis, Andy asked me one very important question that would forever change our lives...and I said YES! What a wonderful day it was, I was so surprised and excited (even though it was on Friday, the 13th!!). I just can't believe everything we've been through in the past 5 years and how much our lives have changed. I'm so excited to see what the future holds. This weekend we're going on a little get-a-way in Kansas City, just the two of us. We will miss Brady but it will be so good for us to get a weekend just to ourselves. Love you honey and so happy you asked me that very important question 5 years ago!

Here's a picture of us in the lobby of the hotel right after the big question!

No comments:

Post a Comment