Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day Weekend! 
Saturday started off with an early-bird workout for me and then I showered and headed to Hoyt Sherman to watch some of The Best of The Midwest Bikini and Figure show.  More on the reason behind that at another time.  But it was awesome!  Then I hurried back home in time to meet the boys and head to the baseball field for Brady's team pics and game. 
The game was great!  Brady played 1st base and he did SO good....he was even saying before the game that he hoped he'd get to play 1st base.  He stopped a lot of the throws and he also really hit the ball well!  He is loving tee-ball!  Love that we have a small team (8 kids) and they all get along so great!


 



After the game we came home, had lunch and then Brady and I headed out west to run some errands, etc.  Then we spent a relaxing night at home.
Sunday was a great day!  We started the day off with a yummy brunch at Market Grille---it was SO good!  Highly recommend it!  Then I headed out to do some shopping.  I got to spend a few hours shopping and it was glorious!  After I got home we went on a nice long family walk, played outside and grilled out.  It was a great end to the day! 
We are so lucky to have 2 wonderful moms in our lives and I'm one lucky lady to be Mommy to these two! 
We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment