Monday, November 15, 2010

Andy's Big Project!

Andy finished the big project around our house...he put up beadboard/waynescoating in Brady's room. It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time. With Bryce's help they have it all done. It was quite the undertaking. It was much more difficult and time consuming than anyone thought. But I think the results are SO worth it (easy for me to say, huh?). I just love it! We went somewhat tall with it but it will also help serve as some additional insulation for Brady's north/west windows. The decorating isn't done on the walls but I couldn't wait until it was totally done before posting. Thanks for all of your hard work honey!




2 comments:

  1. We did not realize or were so talented Andy!!! The room looks amazing! Cindy and Nels

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to say "you were so talented" CEL

    ReplyDelete