Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards

A couple of weeks ago Jen took some family photos of us to use for our Christmas cards. She did an awesome job (like always). I have ordered them already and they were delivered yesterday! So now it's time to address all of them! I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. We have the Cathcart Thanksgiving this weekend already! Wow! And then Brady's birthday party in just a couple of short weeks! I can't believe he'll be two!!! Anyway, here is a sneak peak at a couple of the pics we got but I'm not publishing the one we used for the cards...the 2 below and the one that we have as our blog header were some of our favs! And of course a cute one of our little monkey!




1 comment:

  1. I love your new photos; love the purple! Brady is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete